Re: ranlib requirement in upcc installation

From: P Mehta ([email protected])
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 10:03:28 PDT

    Hi,

      Thanks for your help with this.  The 1.1.0 release did work with the
    environment variable set to touch.  I also tried the other solution, using
    the stable version, but I cannot make that one compile.  I get the
    following error:

    g++ -O2 -g3 -Wall -Wno-unused -Wpointer-arith -Wnested-externs
    -Wwrite-strings -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wno-missing-braces -I. -DIRIX
    -DUNIX -DGASNET_NDEBUG -DAMUDP_ENV_PREFIX=GASNET -o amudp_spawn.o -c
    amudp_spawn.cpp
    In file included from amudp_spawn.cpp:18:
    amudp_spmd.h:52: multiple storage classes in declaration of `
       amudp_exitcallback_t'

    Thanks,

    Paras Mehta