Re: Error when compile my UPC program.

From: Dan Bonachea (bonachea_at_cs_dot_berkeley_dot_edu)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 20:29:26 PDT

    Hi Cundong - I'm taking this discussion off the main UPC community list onto
    the Berkeley UPC users list.

    Without seeing your code, it's hard to say what might be wrong.
    Could you please submit a bug report here:
       http://upc-bugs.lbl.gov/bugzilla/
    and attach your code so we can diagnose?

    Please be sure to include the output of upcc --version

    Thanks,
    Dan