Re: problems running UPC programs

From: Eric Frederich (eric.frederich_at_gmail_dot_com)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 10:09:34 PST

    Wow, funny how we need a udp expert to figure out something not related at
    all.

    One of those little subtle things. Later on this evening when I am at home I
    will be able to test it out with the correct executable.
    Hopefully I will have some good news to report.

    Thanks a bunch,
    ~Eric

    --
    Eric L. Frederich