It makes me really sad.

From: Fuller (xqic_at_vivawdds_dot_com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 12:21:25 PST

    Estimated damage costs are now making their way into the billions. Well, I had sent them very calm and was now to fear about that in good manners!
    Det var inget speciellt - allt var bara som vanligt.
    But it will be good for the moneys and the christmases. With ceremonies across the globe and the display of the AIDS Memorial Quilt in the USA, World AIDS Day is being marked around.
    Ugh, and on top of that, my irresponsiblity and laziness once again came back and slapped me hard in the face. i dont know why he likes me or how i got so lucky.
    North Dakotan cancer survivor named Miss Rodeo America. We get called for dinner. i just cant believe how amazing he is. But what I really want is to say it back. Corporate dependency on computers and the Internet as well as the rapid spread of broadband into more households has resulted in a feeding ground for hackers around the world. All and all a good night. Miss Rodeo North Dakota Ashley Andrews had goals of beating cancer and winning the Miss Rodeo America crown. It is that very day; and.
    Ugh, and on top of that, my irresponsiblity and laziness once again came back and slapped me hard in the face.
    I keep getting frustrated over things I have no control over.
    And I really, really know he did.
    Ahead of World AIDS Day, renewed calls for new strategies to stop pandemic. I have no idea what I want to do. We get called for dinner. but love is the last thing he feels for me now.
    Estimated damage costs are now making their way into the billions. Det var inget speciellt - allt var bara som vanligt.
    If that makes ANY sense. And I really, really know he did.

    honorably.jpg