RE: a problem of "unable to open any HCA ports" when upcrun a program

From: luxingjing (eirc.lew_at_gmail_dot_com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2008 - 18:46:13 PST

    Paul,
      I have resolved the problem. I set the environment like below:
    export GASNET_SSH_SERVERS="12.11.11.1 12.11.11.3 12.11.11.6 12.11.11.7
    12.11.11.8"
    export
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/home/autopar/mpich2/lib:/home/autopar/upc_
    infiniband/dbg/lib:/home/autopar/upc_infiniband/opt/lib
    export GASNET_SSH_CMD=rsh
    export GASNET_VAPI_SPAWNER=ssh
    export PATH=/home/autopar/upc_infiniband/bin:/home/autopar/mpich2/bin:$PATH

    I think the problem is strange, when login as: rsh node7, it succeed,
    But rsh 12.11.11.7 failed before, now I can do that(Some time I just feel
    amazing), so the problem disappeared.

    Thank you!