Re: https://upc.nersc.gov/internal/ is not availabel now.

From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2008 - 21:47:32 PST

    Eric,

    As with the wiki, this site has a Certificate that your browser may be
    rejecting. I can see it just fine from off-site once I accept the
    Certificate warning from my browser.
    Second the "internal" area is password protected and not for the public.
    You shouldn't need anything in that area.
    If there is something in particular you are trying to find, let us know
    so we can try to help.

    -Paul

    --
    Paul H. Hargrove                          PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov
    Future Technologies Group                 Tel: +1-510-495-2352