Re: about wiki

From: Jeremy Cowles (jeremy.cowles_at_gmail_dot_com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2008 - 21:50:49 PST

    Paul,

    I got the same problem, the site is not viewable (firefox blocks it). I got
    two errors:

    - the CA is untrusted
    - the certificate expired 10/22/2008

    As a general rule, i never add exceptions for stuff like this, so the site
    is unusable for me.

    I am not in a big hurry to get into the wiki, i just figured i would confirm
    the problem that Eric posted.

    Jeremy