Overlapping put/get events

From: Nikita Andreev (lestat_at_kemsu.ru)
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 06:42:25 PDT

    Hi, guys.

    The issue with filename, colnum and linenum is resolved. I just installed upc 2.8.0 and all started to work. Anyway thanks for the help.

    I have some other questions.

    1. Is it possible in UPC that two put/get operations overlap? I need to match corresponding start/end events in trace file. Could I face situation when I have such trace:
    UPC_PUT START
    UPC_PUT START
    UPC_PUT END
    UPC_PUT END? And I don't know which start match which end.

    2. There is a GASP_UPC_FORALL event in GASP 1.5 specification. But in gasp_upc.h header distributed with Berkeley UPC this event is not declared. Is it implemented?

    Regards,
    Nikita.