Re: dynamically allocating memory for two dimensional array

From: sainath l (ls.sainath_at_gmail_dot_com)
Date: Fri Jul 17 2009 - 07:33:38 PDT

    Hi again,

    I still haven't worked out how to do this, and it is very important for me.

    I am trying to find out the overhead associated with  allocation routines.
    For this I need to run the allocation routines N times. I do not know at
    compilation the value of N.

    I therefore need to allocate memory to the pointer

    shared int  *shared *shared a;

    to obtain an array of shared pointers each of which points to shared
    integers.

    Once again, I would be very grateful if someone could suggest how I might
    achieve this.

    Thank you very much,
    Sainath