New maintainer of libupcio and threads

From: Samy Al Bahra (sbahra_at_gwu_dot_edu)
Date: Wed Sep 02 2009 - 13:29:02 PDT

    Hi all,

    I will no longer be maintaining libupcio or the threads server as
    I have left the George Washington University high performance
    computing laboratory due to personal reasons. It was a pleasure
    working with all the talented developers and scientists associated
    with the Unified Parallel C effort. I will still be available to help
    with some UPC efforts by providing CPU time to people who
    need it for FreeBSD support (BUPC project, for example).

    Abdullah Kayi [1], a doctoral student working in the GWU high
    performance computing laboratory under Dr.El-Ghazawi will
    be the new maintainer and point of contact for both threads
    and libupcio.

    Regards.
    --
    Samy Al Bahra [http://repnop.org]