Re[2]: Debugging problems

From: Andreev Nikita (nik_at_kemsu.ru)
Date: Thu Sep 10 2009 - 03:01:48 PDT

    > If you pass -nolines to upcc then the #line directive are omitted and
    > GDB will see line numbers and filenames corresponding to the foo.trans.c
    > files.  Together with -save-temps to prevent removal of the .trans.s
    > file, the -nolines option to upcc should be the only magic required to
    > have GDB to look at the transformed file.

    -nolines did the trick.

    >> You can see that line numbering is out of range.
    >>

    > I can see that, but cannot account for it.  That should not be happening.

    In general -save-temps works fine and correlate with foo.c. Maybe it
    just confuses something at the end of the function.

    If you are interested I can post minor bug issue in bugzilla or
    something. If not either way it doesn't prevent me from debugging. And
    I can submit problem as solved.

    Thank you, Paul.