Re: QUESTION: as a new UPC user

From: Evi Dube (dube1_at_llnl.gov)
Date: Fri Feb 05 2010 - 16:48:02 PST

    When I try to access that translator - I get the following error:

    upcc.cgi: Illegal arch_size parameter: '' at
    /srv/www/htdocs/upcc-2.10.0.cgi line 149.

    Additionally, once I started to actually use real UPC commands - i.e.
    upc-forall - which I believe need the translator - then I got the
    following error from the UPC complier:

    yana4{dube}168:  ../bin/upcc vector_add_upc.v2.c -o vector_add_upc.v2
    Error during remote HTTP translation:
    upcc: error during UPC-to-C translation (sgiupc stage):

    As for the parrallelization error - I figured out in using the linux
    cluster parallel job scheduled we have at livermore that I was not
    using the correct option for the number of processes.

    thanks for your help,
    evi