Re: Compiling 183.equake

From: Costin Iancu (cciancu_at_lbl_dot_gov)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 10:36:49 PST

    Marc, there's a bug when translating quake.

    The code that triggers  is

    double ds[][4];

    ds[1][0] = ..
    ds[2][0] = ...

    (index value 0 in the last dimension)
    Same code appears in a  couple of other places. There will
    be a fix by next week.

    For the time  being, as a workaround

    i=0;
    d[1][i] = ... should  work

    If you have other problems, please submit a bug report
    using our bugzilla page http://mantis.lbl.gov/bugzilla
    This will make sure we are aware of the problem and
    we can keep track of the test files.

    Thanks.
    Costin

    --
    Costin C. Iancu                                 cciancu_at_lbl_dot_gov
    Future Technologies Group                       Phone: 510-495-2122