Re: upc on phoenix

jcduell_at_lbl_dot_gov
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 14:33:39 PST

    On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 01:08:20PM -0800, hongzhang shan wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    >  I tried to run get the upc to work on phoenix. However, when I execute
    > "make", I got some erroes.
    > Also, what's the right "gasnet conduit" to use on phoenix ? It seems no
    > special conduit for phoenix.

    > > ./configure --prefix=/spin/home/hshan/code/berkeley_upc-2.0.1

    Shan:

    You need to use our 'beta' version of the runtime to build on phoenix.
    It contains support for the 'SHMEM' network conduit on the X1.

    The beta release is on our download page: it's the '2.1.0' release...

        http://upc.lbl.gov/download/

    --
    Jason Duell             Future Technologies Group
    <jcduell_at_lbl_dot_gov>       Computational Research Division