AMUDP ERROR

From: Ben Mayer (bmayer_at_gmail_dot_com)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 09:40:11 PDT

    I am trying to setup upc on a small cluster. I tried bugzilla but
    interface confused me, and google was not usefully at all.

    I am trying to run one of the benchmark codes as a test and got the below:

    > upcrun -n 2 /root/a.out
    connected to ...
    *** AMUDP ERROR: Got an xSocket while spawning slave process:
    connect() failed while creating a connect socket (111:Connection
    refused)
    connected to ...

    *** AMUDP ERROR: Got an xSocket while spawning slave process:
    connection closed on recv() in recvAll() (0:Success)

    I am using UDP on fedora machines. I have host keys enabled and
    functioning. Any ideas on what else I have to get working?

    Thank you,

    Ben

    --
    Benjamin Mayer