FATAL ERROR: GASNet internal auxseg size

From: dbennett (dbennett_at_edinboro_dot_edu)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2006 - 01:07:56 PDT

    Hello,

    I am attempting to install UPC on a small cluster of
    intel boxes running Fedora Core 3.

    I have a copy of upc 2.2.1 which I have configured with
         ./configure CC=gcc CXX=g++ MPI_CC = mpicc

    It appears to build with no problem.

    I have configured gasnet to use mpi (I think)
    If I compile the cpi example, I can
       run on two nodes with no problem.
       sometimes run on three nodes
        upcrun -np 3 cpi

       However sometimes with three nodes, and always with more nodes I receive the following error (one line for each node)

    *** FATAL ERROR: GASNet internal auxseg size (0 bytes) exceeds available segment size (0 bytes)

    and the program aborts, with an MPI error.

    Do you have any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Dan.

    Dan Bennett