libgasnet on X1

From: Jason Beech-Brandt (jason_at_ahpcrc_dot_org)
Date: Fri May 12 2006 - 11:42:49 PDT

    Hi,

    I'm having trouble building libgasnet on an X1 using the Cray C compiler
    (5.4.0.7).  My problem seems to be the same as bug 1041 (Segmenation
    Fault when compiling gasnet-internal.c)

    I tried the suggested workaround of

    gmake -k MANUAL_LIBCFLAGS='-hlist=a' ; repeat...

    but this doesn't seem to be working for me.  The comment says to try
    this 'repeatedly', so maybe I'm just being impatient, but I've tried it
    quite a few times.

    Does anybody have any success stories building libgasnet on this platform?

    Thanks in advance for the info.

    Jason