Re: upc_all_sort

From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 12:50:01 PDT

    Kosta,

    1) Please use Berkeley UPC version 2.2.2 - it includes many bug fixes
    and other improvements relative to 2.2.0.  If there is any reason why
    2.2.2 fails to work for you, *please* report the problem(s).

    2) To use the upc collective, one is supposed to include upc_collective.h

    3) upc_all_sort() never appeared in a ratified specification, only in
    propsed drafts.  The ratified specification that includes the other
    collectives intentionally dropped the proposed upc_all_sort().  So "no
    longer supported" should be just "not supported".

    -Paul

    --
    Paul H. Hargrove                          PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov
    Future Technologies Group