Re: Issue using UPC on Opteron Cluster

From: Alexandre Chauvin (alexandre.chauvin_at_gmail_dot_com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 06:13:42 PST

    Thank you Dan for this quick reply. I will give it a try even if I saw that
    I have to download the Beta version 2.3.16 of UPC to be compatible with PPW.
    I was trying with version 2.2.2 so far.
    I will keep you updated.

    Another quick question is that I am facing some difficulties to allocate
    more than 1.3GB of RAM per thread with the vapi conduct. Can U see any
    explanation for that?