PPW v0.4.1 released

From: Adam Leko (leko_at_hcs_dot_ufl_dot_edu)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 04:48:19 PST

    This is just a quick note to let you know that we just release an
    updated version of our PPW performance tool, v0.4.1.  This new version
    contains many feature, documentation, and bug fix improvements over our
    last release.

    You can test drive and download installers for our software at the PPW
    website here:

      http://ppw.hcs.ufl.edu

    Any feedback is appreciated.

    Also, due to popular demand we are working on porting our tool to
    socket-less architectures such as the Cray XT3.  Please let us know if
    you'd like to test out a preview version when it becomes available.

    Thanks for your time.

    -Adam Leko
    PPW software developer
    HCS Lab, University of Florida