Re: UPC Runtime error: out of shared memory

From: Alexander Brugh (abrugh_at_lanl_dot_gov)
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 16:33:25 PDT

    Dan and Jason,

    Thanks for the sanity checks.  I sorta figured I was doing something
    wrong, and it turns out I was.  I would have needed a couple hundred
    gigs for what i was asking for... once I fixed that, I only need 1GB,
    which is about what I expected.  I have some arrays of structs, and each
    struct points at a handful of other structs, I was using the array size
    value for the dependency-array size, so I had 1 million elements in the
    array each trying to get 1 million pointers.

    Thanks again,
    Alex