Re: UPC cross-compiler for unknown platform

From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 06:22:10 PDT

    The file "gasnet/other/cross-configure-help.c" is intentionally omitted
    from the Berkeley UPC and GASNet distributions.  This is to ensure that
    folks who need a cross-compiler will contact us to get the necessary
    hand-holding.

    I am sending George the necessary file off-list.
    -Paul

    --
    Paul H. Hargrove                          PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov
    Future Technologies Group