Re: about wiki

From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2008 - 21:43:18 PST

    The wiki is fine as far as I can tell (viewing it now from off-site).
    We do have an expired Certificate which uses the canonical hostname
    rather than the name upc-wiki. So, you probably need to click past a
    couple of browser warnings about the site certificate. Perhaps your
    browser is configured to reject our Certificate entirely.

    -Paul

    --
    Paul H. Hargrove                          PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov
    Future Technologies Group                 Tel: +1-510-495-2352