Re: upc-benchmark

From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 10:35:54 PST

    To follow up on Yili's suggestions, I'd recommend modifying sys/Makefile
    to use $(CC), rather than $(UCC) to compile and link setparams.
    I am not sure which version of the NPB benchmarks you have, but you
    might be able to resolve your problem with
    make clean
    make HOST_CC=gcc
    If using the copy of the NPBs shipped with the Berkeley UPC compiler,
    this will ensure setparams is built with gcc, rather than upcc.

    -Paul

    --
    Paul H. Hargrove                          PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov
    Future Technologies Group                 Tel: +1-510-495-2352