Installing runtime on IBV network

From: josevi (jvespi_at_gmail_dot_com)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2009 - 12:18:07 PST

    Hello,

    I'm trying to install runtime in a machine with Open Infiniband network,
    but in configuring step I obtain the next error:

    ./configure --enable-ibv
    ... [dozens of messages]...
    checking for ibv_devinfo... no
    checking for IBVHOME in environment... (cached) using cached value "/usr"
    checking if /usr is the IB Verbs install directory... yes
    checking for IBV_INCLUDE in environment... (cached) using cached value
    "/usr/include"
    checking for IBV_LIBS in environment... (cached) using cached value
    "-libverbs"
    checking for IBV_LIBDIR in environment... (cached) using cached value
    "/usr/lib64"
    checking for working IB Verbs configuration... (cached) no
    configure error: User requested --enable-ibv but I don't know how to
    build ibv programs for your system
    configure: error: See
    /home/jvespi/tmp/berkeley_upc-2.8.0/dbg/gasnet/config.log for details.
    configure: error: sub-configure failed for gasnet
    Failed during dbg configure, exit=1

    Libs are located in /usr/lib and include files in
    /usr/include/infiniband but I don't know how to tell to configure script
    the real location of .h files. I've tried setting the variable 'export
    IBV_INCLUDE=/usr/include/infiniband' but it does not work. Any
    suggestion? What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks in advance

    Jose Vicente Espi