MG benchmark

From: Hongzhang Shan (hshan_at_lbl_dot_gov)
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 11:39:21 PDT

    Hi,

     I tried to compile NAS MG benchmark ( I downloaded from n2003 cvs
    repository) on Franklin.
    But I got the following compiling problems.

    nid00163 NPB2.4/MG> make CLASS=C NP=4
    make[1]: Entering directory `/u0/h/hshan/upc/NPB2.4/sys'
    make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/u0/h/hshan/upc/NPB2.4/sys'
    ../sys/setparams mg C 4
    upcc -c -I../common  file_output.c
    upcc: error during UPC-to-C translation (sgiupc stage):
    In file included from file_output.c:4:
    /u0/h/hshan/upc/NPB2.4/MG/globals.h:56: In the dynamic translation
    environment, THREADS must appear exactly once in declarations of shared
    arrays with definite block size.  Offending variable: sh_a
    /u0/h/hshan/upc/NPB2.4/MG/globals.h:56: In the dynamic translation
    environment, THREADS must appear exactly once in declarations of shared
    arrays with definite block size.  Offending variable: sh_c
    /u0/h/hshan/upc/NPB2.4/MG/globals.h:57: In the dynamic translation
    environment, THREADS must appear exactly once in declarations of shared
    arrays with definite block size.  Offending variable: sh_debug_vec
    /u0/h/hshan/upc/NPB2.4/MG/globals.h:63: In the dynamic translation
    environment, THREADS must appear exactly once in declarations of shared
    arrays with definite block size.  Offending variable: jg
    make: *** [file_output.o] Error 255
    nid00163 NPB2.4/MG>

    Any idea how to solve it ?

    Thanks!