Re: Clock synchronization among threads in BUPC

From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov)
Date: Mon Dec 14 2009 - 21:37:59 PST

    Nikita,

    Hopefully somebody will correct me if I am wrong, but as I understand
    the text you quote the synchronization algorithm is implemented in
    Parallel Performance Wizard v2.2.  We have discussed global clock
    synchronization within the Berkeley UPC runtime, but have never
    implemented it there.

    Happy Holidays,
    -Paul

    --
    Paul H. Hargrove                          PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov
    Future Technologies Group                 Tel: +1-510-495-2352