UPC on Windows

From: Debabrata Midya (Debabrata.Midya_at_services_dot_nsw_dot_gov.au)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2010 - 21:10:59 PDT

    Hi upc-users,

    Thanks in advance.

    I am Deb, Statistician at NSW Department of Services, Technology and Administration, Sydney, Australia.

    I am new to this group.

    I am currently using gcc <TDM-1 mingw32>  4.4.1 on Windows XP and I have some experience of using OpenMP.

    I need your assistance to start with UPC on Windows.

    I have found in the web site of http://upc.lbl.gov/download/binaries.shtml#windows that Berkeley UPC v2.10.0 Binary Installer - Installs the Cygwin ( http://www.cygwin.com/ ) environment, and a prebuilt version of the Berkeley UPC runtime. But the file Tar-gzipped installer  size is (1268MB) ( http://upc.lbl.gov/download/berkeley_upc-2.10.0-bin.tar.gz ). It will take quite a while to download. Is there any alternative to have a copy of it?

    Once again, thank you very much for the time you have given.

    I am looking forward for your reply.

    Regards,

    Debabrata Midya (Deb)

    This email message, including any attached files, is confidential and
    addressed.

    The Department of Services, Technology and Administration prohibits the
    right to publish, copy, distribute or disclose any information contained in
    this email, or its attachments, by any party other than the intended
    recipient. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
    and delete it from your system.

    No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding agreement
    on behalf of the Department of Services, Technology and Administration
    by email. The views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
    the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Department,
    except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be
    the views of the Department of Services, Technology and Administration.

    The Department of Services, Technology and Administration accepts no
    liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email and
    recommends that the recipient check this email and any attached files for
    the presence of viruses.