Re: Overlapping put/get events

From: James Dinan (dinan_at_cse.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 08:36:11 PDT

    Hi Nikita,

    I'm not sure if somebody else has responded already.  With respect to #1
    I think you can see such a situation for relaxed writes that don't
    target the same memory location.  It should be valid for the runtime to
    issue multiple of these writes using nonblocking puts.  This might
    enhance performance by overlapping communication with computation.

    Best,
      ~Jim.