Re: Makefile bug

From: Dan Bonachea (bonachea_at_cs_dot_berkeley_dot_edu)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 23:46:12 PDT

    Hi Marc - Thanks for the bug report...

    Turns out we'd already found and fixed this issue in our development copy -
    the fix will be included in the next release (which should hopefully happen in
    the next few weeks).

    If you or your students encounter any other trouble, please submit any bugs or
    suspected bugs to our bug database at: http://upc-bugs.lbl.gov

    Thanks!
    Dan