building libgasnet-smp-seq.a ...

From: Konstantin Kleisouris (kkonst_at_cs_dot_rutgers_dot_edu)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2006 - 16:20:04 PDT

    Hi all,

      I am experiencing difficulty in building libgasnet-smp-seq.a on a
    sparc-sun-solaris2.7. The version of gcc on the machine is 2.95.2
      However, when gmake tries to build libgasnet-smp-seq.a I get:
    `MAP_ANON' undeclared.
      I have attached to the current e-mail the messages that I get when I
    run the configure program (conflog file attachment) and the messages I
    get when I run gmake (gmakelog attachement).
      When I run configure I use -disable-mpi -disable-udp since I don't
    need the udp or mpi conduits.

    Sincerely,
    Konstantinos Kleisouris