Re: building libgasnet-smp-seq.a ...

From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2006 - 17:52:45 PDT

    Konstantinos,

       I'd like you to try changing MAP_ANON to MAP_ANONYMOUS on line 43 of
    gasnet/gasnet_mmap.c of the Berkeley UPC distribution.  If that fixes
    the problem, let us know and our next release will include a
    configure-time check to pick between MAP_ANON and MAP_ANONYMOUS.

    -Paul

    --
    Paul H. Hargrove                          PHHargrove_at_lbl_dot_gov
    Future Technologies Group