PPW version 1.0 released

From: Adam Leko (leko_at_hcs_dot_ufl_dot_edu)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 03:44:02 PDT

    This is just a quick note to let you know that we just released PPW
    v1.0.  This version contains many feature improvements, bugfixes,
    improved documentation, and support for the Cray XT3 (sockets no longer
    required!), so we highly recommend an upgrade.  Additionally, PPW now
    has a lighter profiling footprint and we have successfully used it on a
    256-node run and a 1024-thread run, the latter obtained from abusing our
    32-node "Mu" cluster with Berkeley's pthreads support.

    You can get a free copy of the latest version from our download page
    here:

      http://ppw.hcs.ufl.edu

    If you would like to use PPW on an XT3, refer to these instructions:

      http://ppw.hcs.ufl.edu/xt3.html

    Finally, if you're wondering what kind of interesting things you can do
    with PPW, we recommend checking out the new tutorial, available online
    here:

      http://ppw.hcs.ufl.edu/docs.html

    As always, any feedback is much appreciated.

    -Adam Leko
    PPW software developer
    HCS Lab, University of Florida