Re: UPC does not show up

From: Mike Kucera (mkucera_at_ca_dot_ibm_dot_com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2009 - 12:47:08 PST

    I think there are two ways of approaching this:
    1) Create a new project (File > New > C Project), then in the wizard
    uncheck "use default location" and specify the root folder of where your
    code lives as the project folder.
    2) Create a new C project in the default location and then import your
    files into the project. You can do this by right-clicking the project,
    select Import > General > File System.

    If you have more questions I would advise the following
    1) Check the help system (Help > Help Contents > C/C++ Development User
    Guide)
    2) Ask on the CDT newsgroup:
    http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.tools.cdt
    3) Ask on the PTP mailing list: