UPC with Sun backend compiler

From: Andreev Nikita (nik_at_kemsu.ru)
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 20:29:02 PST

    Hi,

    I'm trying to build BUPC 2.10.0 on HPC cluster built from Sun X2200 M2
    machines usind Sun compiler (Sun Ceres Studio IDE 9.0 Linux_i386
    2009/03/06) as a backend.

    It configures ok but always builds with errors. I tried suncc, sunc89
    and sunc99 compilers with no luck. Top level directory config.log,
    make.log and configure line is in the attachment.

    I'm also using Paul H. Hargrove's dbg_inst.patch but it can't create
    any problems.

    Does Berkeley UPC support Sun compiler as a backend?

    Nikita