Re: Installation GCC error

From: Dan Bonachea (bonachea_at_cs_dot_berkeley_dot_edu)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 11:33:37 PST

    As the error message says, you should see /home/rsalama/GASNet-1.6/config.log
    for details for details of what went wrong (look near the end). Most likely
    your C++ installation is missing the shared libraries required to run C++
    executables.

    You can workaround the C++ problem using --disable-udp if you do not need
    udp-conduit (Ethernet) functionality.

    Hope this helps..
    Dan